CELEBS WHO SHARE MY BIRTHDAY, RANKED
March 25th. The Day of Dynamism. Lots of singers in this group. Maybe I missed my calling. Inspired by @Nikki
- 9.Danica PatrickShe is the most successful female race car driver in the history of American open wheel racing (Wikipedia) but why is Blake Shelton here?! Does Gwen know about this?
- 8.Katherine McPheeAmerican Idol runner up. Her rendition of 'Over the Rainbow' will make you cry. 🌈
- 7.Bonnie BedeliaMrs. John McLane to you all. Don't Die Hard-easy does it.
- 6.Marcia CrossA Desperate Housewife, dysfunctional perfectionist. She only plays one on TV, I live it.
- 5.Gloria SteinemFeminist, journalist, activist. If you don't know who this is, you should, male or female. Founder of Ms. Magazine
- 4.Sarah Jessica ParkerBefore Carrie Bradshaw sauntered down Broadway in a tutu, she was ON Broadway in 'Annie' (1979)
- 3.Ryan LewisThe musical counterpart to Macklemore. From the Jimmy Fallon show-Ryan Lewis Asks Music Fans About Ryan Lewis. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p66rxHQK0qc&autoplay=1 (that's me with Ryan, red shirt and that other guy 😉)
- 2.Elton JohnYou may be familiar with some of his hits, Benny & the ✈️,🕯in the 💨 and 🚀👦🏼, among others.
- 1.Aretha FranklinThe Queen of Soul. Often imitated, never duplicated. Especially after American Idol contestants tried to almost every week. Sigh. Long live the Queen 👑👑👑