Facebook People Identified
The people who inhabit the space in MY Facebook feed....
- •The Daily/Hourly Inspirational Quote facebooker
- •Humble brag friendComplainers are more popular dyk
- •The Sports FanaticNo pics of the kids, pets or vacation. No this person is the 24 hour sports fanatic
- •The "My Nationality Defines Me" personI'm Irish, I'm Indian, I'm Australian, etc. I read an article talking about Mario Batali saying, we get it Mario, you spent a lot of time in Italy, stop saying it everyday. That's kinda like these people.
- •The animal video peopleCats. Cats & parakeets. Cats & Pomeranians. Cats and babies. Llamas, meerkats, deer, and pot bellied pigs. And a few lone dogs. (Some are pretty sweet, I'll admit but too many & it loses its impact).
- •Throw Back Thursday regularFull disclosure: I have done a few myself
- •The Vague-splainer"I can't believe it happened!!" What happened, we're not mind readers.
- •The "Like" WithholdersI mean, we met the President and THAT doesn't get a lousy like??
- •The Normal One-a few others & me.No repetitive 'genre' posts, rare/occasional photos of my cat, house or husband. Photo Albums of vacation, only posted after organized so not to bore everyone in the process. A restaurant or concert 'check-in' once a week, not breakfast, lunch and dinner.