Favorite Things At The Bigfoot Museum in Willow Creek, California (and more!)
Thanks for the li.st request @andersun!
- •We have a predilection for giants.Trees of Mystery, Klamath, CA on Hwy 101, heading north from Eureka.
- •Many Northern California natives, especially in Humboldt County, are obsessed with Bigfoot.A giant cutout of the Big Guy on Hwy. 101, heading toward Crescent City.
- •The Legend of BigfootA roadside gift shop going south on Hwy 101. You can buy your own chainsaw carved, redwood Bigfoot statue. I'm sure they'll deliver ☺️
- •Bigfoot even does ads for the local casino.Opting for a more hipster look on the facial hair these days.
- •Bigfoot Collection-MuseumAll the hard 'evidence' in one place 🤓 (think we can get people to pay for this? Yeah!!)
- •Argosy: Exclusive! First Photos!California's Abominable Snowman sans snow. 👻
- •The famous, iconic Bigfoot photo.Spoiler: Staged and faked.
- •And the footageWaving Hi! Heeeey 👋🏼
- •Sightings all the way back to 1818 😏Up until 1967 when common sense set in.
- •Sasquatch 🤣😂🤣That's what she said. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bigfoot
- •Globetrotting Yeti?First he's in the Himalayas, then in Orlando?!? If you didn't need anymore proof Disney is taking over the world.
- •Visited Bigfoot's 'Cousin Yeti' (😂)where he's been squatting on Disneyland's Matterhorn since 1978.
- •"You lookin' at me?"
- •SasquatchLegend meet science? I doubt this claim meet empirical standards but I did not read the book...
- •Clearly these guys have become zombies.But zombies only eat brains, so we're safe. 😂