FOOD I WILL CONSUME AT DISNEYLAND, IN ORDER CONSUMED
Eating commences upon arrival and working my way through the lands. Ready, set, go.
- 1.Starbucks on Main Street9AM -If the morning is chilly, a cafe latte. If temps are already in the 70s, an iced coffee with touch of cream.
- 2.Beignets in New Orleans SquareMid morning snack. They never look this neat-a big 'ol mess of greasy dough and powdered sugar in a paper bag.
- 3.Churros Food CartMore greasy fried dough. Diet food y'all.
- 4.Monte Cristo Sandwich at Cafe OrleansOr the muffuletta but always wanted to try the Fried Green Tomato sandwich so maybe this is the year to go green.
- 5.Dole Whip floatMid afternoon after Jungle Crusing or Indiana Jones jeep excursion to calm my rattled bones.
- 6.Mickey Mouse Ice Cream in TomorrowlandStorm Troopers made me do it. 'These are the treats we are looking for' 🤖
- 7.Dinner at the Blue BayouJambalaya!!!
- 8.Carnation Ice CreamHot Fudge Sundaes here are 🙌🏼
- 9.Matterhorn MacaroonsAlways get one as we're leaving to eat back at the room or on the plane trip home.
- 10.English ToffeeGifts for friends and one for me after I get home. My Disney separation anxiety antidote. 😭😋☺️
- 11.Day 2: Steakhouse 55 for breakfastEggs Benedict, rich coffee and fruit for a nice finish. I may branch out if there's a special-smoked salmon?
- 12.Lunch in Downtown Disney, location TBD
- 13.Relationship goalsAnd to think it all started with a mouse.
- 14.Not one treat from this list has been consumed until right nowA churro in Tomorrowland for @andersun Churro blurry, Star Tours in perfect focus!! And Kobe Bryant just walked by 😳😳😳