GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS FTW or HOW TO PICK A BESTSELLING BOOK TITLE
I feel so (over) used.
- •The Girl on a TrainJustified.
- •The Girl on IceMaybe. Serial killer books always do well.
- •The Girl in the Spider's WebFraud. Does this new author think he can ride on Stieg Larsson's coattails? The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Played with Fire or Kicked the Hornet's Nest were the originals, mister...
- •The Girl from the TrainSounds like a bit of a rip off.
- •Gone Girl100% justified.
- •Girls on FireDidn't read. No comment.
- •Girl in the DarkAren't we all? Sounds boring.
- •Girl, InterruptedClassic.
- •Girl with a Pearl EarringHistorical. OK.
- •The Girl with the Lower Back TattooDefinitely. Clever and relevant as you know what