Halloween Over The Years 🎃🕸☠️
Usually scrambled together at the last minute but it works and it's cheap. Inspired by @Boogie
- •Tippi Hedren in 'The Birds'2016 😱😱😱
- •Showgirl2015-I worked on my headpiece for 3 days and didn't get the outfit finished so bought a tutu from Target at the last minute ☹️
- •Pirate2014 With my Sharp Dressed Man. I did buy the dress for $5 at KMart.
- •Mouseketeer2014 WDW - I was too cheap to buy the proper hat but otherwise this was 🎯 with some Mouseketeers I ran into 🐭
- •Mardi Gras2012-a low-key work 'costume', if you can even call it one. The feather earrings were great tho
- •Stereotypical Parisian Girl2012-after being in Paris two weeks earlier, it wasn't much of a stretch. Beret and striped shirt from my closet. Apologies to @Lisa_Fav 🇫🇷
- •Angel2011 Since a she-devil showed up, we took a picture. Angels don't wear glasses so here's one without 😇
- •Angelwhose nearsighted eyes have been healed. 🚫👓
- •Amy Winehouse2009 We both look deranged but the tattoo sleeves I got to authenticate Ms. Amy were perfection.
- •Halloween WishWhen did dressing up turn into a stripper convention?
- •FlapperMeh & bad picture
- •Dairy FarmerNot sure what prompted this idea. Me & my cows. 🐮
- •Cowboys CheerleaderWith Humboldt Hippie Husband.
- •CheerleaderBorrowed the outfit from a coworker who was a cheerleader at our community college. I'm embarrassed by my hair 🙈 (My boss [blue hair] aka John Wayne Gacy)
- •Fancy LadyWorking the winged eyeliner back in the day and some white lipstick💃🏼
- •Little French GirlStrategically posed by photographer (Dad) as usual. Wish I could read the book title 🤔
- •Oh, and this.Teal colored pumpkins are the new orange. Happy Halloween 🎃