HOT OR NOT, I like it like that
For you @cvlop61 who likes her apples cold 🍎😘
- •Apples-room temperatureLike I picked it right off the tree.
- •Coffee-165°My temp request at Starbucks. At home, it's perfect once I add the whole milk.
- •Pineapple, peaches and pears-room temperature 🍑A ripe peach at room temp is one of life's perfect foods. Hurry up summer!!!
- •Ice cream-just starting to melt.Ice cream is another food that tastes better to me when it's starting to warm up. When little drips around the scoop start to form, it's ready to devour. (I scream for ice cream 🍦❤️)
- •Sleeping-60° is nice.Cool room, comforters caressing my contours. A window open is summer as well.
- •Cake-NEVER cold!!Room temperature is optimum. Cake stays moist, frosting isn't a solid lump of flavored butter.
- •Pizza-HOT!If you do takeout or delivery, it's never really hot enough but microwaving ruins pizza. Heat in the oven if you can wait that long 😉
- •Soup-not boiling!If my husband makes a can of soup, he turns it to the highest setting, it boils for 10 min then it takes 10 to become edible.
- •Beach-75 to 90° 🌞Got to be hot!! I'll bring a hat and the sunscreen but when you're romping in the cool surf, you need the sun to warm you back up. Heat up, cool down, repeat. Since we're wishing here, can I getta nice breeze too?
- •Cheese-room temperatureI think I have a lot of support for this one. Full cheese flavor isn't achieved until it warms up. http://www.seriouseats.com/2008/11/how-to-serve-cheese.html Thoughts @gabimoskowitz and @eatthelove ?
- •Watermelon, kiwi, plums, cantaloupe and grapes-COLD!! 🍇Cold watermelon and frosty grapes-ahhhh.
- •Hiking-65° if you please.Having hiked in all temperatures, from freezing to the 100s, if wishes were temps, this is what I'd pick. After almost getting heat stroke at Zion, I think about this before I venture out. @Grosstastic what say you?
- •Cookies-hot, warm AND cold!Right out of the oven or 15 min later or the next day, there is no wrong temperature for a cookie ☺️