How Joining li.st is Revealing My Personality & Tendencies
Social Networks are wonderful-Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest have all delightfully sucked up MAJOR chunks of time. And now there's li.st...I'm doomed
- •I pretty much LIKE everybody's lists!Funny, well thought out, educational and some offerings get you right in the gut.
- •I'm an oversharerToo much talking/rambling/analyzing but I'm learning to reign it in.
- •Sometimes I have to admit people are much funnier than me (and I think I'm hilarious)
- •I feel I have to comment on all the lists I likeSee # 1
- •A tendency to encourage NEW li.stersand I'm new here myself 🙃 Not sure why
- •Who could imagine there could be SO many things to li.st aboutI currently have 37 drafts with ideas
- •I could NEVER submit a list of one or two itemsAgain, I don't know why but now I see it's a real 'thing' here maybe I'll reconsider. And it would have to be good on more than 3 levels
- •When Listers Gripe About Something, It Gets In My Head...
- •Checking listers # of followersOk, call me shallow but if I see a lot of likes for a mediocre offering (they can't all be masterpieces-just keeping it real), Or maybe it's loyalty or familiarity. That's actually awesome, if so!
- •Wanting to be liked, be relevant and be included.Like most humans everywhere
- •Best of all?I have the most fun trying to find the perfect pic or gif!!!