Ice Cream, Ranked 🍦
Since my cat got me up at 4am... Inspired by @marceline. These are mostly from memory cause we only have ONE ice cream place. One. No B & R, no Coldstone, nada.
- •Anything blue, bubblegum or death-by-chocolate overkill. Or this. 👇🏼 😫💯 agree with you @DG Just why???
- •Green teaNot sure why I don't search this out cause whenever I get it (after Japanese cause that's what they have) I think how light and good it is
- •Umpqua Vanilla BeanRivals the gourmet brands. Very vibrant vanilla with extra creamy consistency. My go-to for homemade malted milkshakes, on a chocolate Oreo waffle cone or by itself. 👌🏼
- •Häagen-Dazs Caramel ConeMy favorite store flavor. Just the ticket for smoothing out a rough day, curling up with a carton rewatching The Wedding Planner or equivalent rom-com.
- •My homemade Butter PecanAbsolutely delicious. Toast the pecans with butter first, 6 egg yolks for the ice cream mixture, churn then freeze. Secret ingredient? Real maple syrup makes it 🙌🏼.
- •Dairy Queen Butterfinger BlizzardGuess technically this isn't a flavor but since it's a version of ice cream, it's on the list. The likelihood of my stopping to get one of these if driving past a DQ in any town USA is 100%.
- •Dole WhipPineapple concoction from Disneyland that always tastes refreshing with a little bit of nostalgia sprinkled on top,
- •Jamoca Almond FudgeI haven't had in years but this was my boring & constant ice cream choice when I lived in the civilized world. It will be mine again, oh yes.
- •NeapolitanEspecially when it perfectly matches an adorable gift from a friend! Thank you @Dashelamet ❤️
- •Ben & Jerry's Vanilla Toffee Bar CrunchNo ice cream list would be complete without a nod to at least one B & J flavor. I've tried to test taste all of them at one time or another. (FYI-Schweddy Balls and The Tonight Dough 👎🏼) This toffee ice cream combo is exceptionally good.
- •Cake BatterAt Coldstone. SO yummy. Tastes EXACTLY like yellow cake batter without risking a case of salmonella.
- •Baskin-Robbins Chocolate ChipThe quintessential chocolate chip ice cream. More like chocolate flakes than chips so perfect ratio of chocolate to vanilla. A little bit melted, in a sugar cone, two scoops.