Good energy, delight and exceeded expectations arrived at my house. I'm still in awe. Courtesy of @Melodie List title I co-opted from @amieshmamie 💕
- •Hello Angela, it said.To be honest, at first I thought I've gotten a really elaborate wedding invitation. Because I too, had forgotten about Miss M's endeavor.
- •https://li.st/Melodie/spreading-joy-3jjwtgbHfaq0jeQzgVmKgz Melodie's list title. Intriguing, right?She said, send me your address-I'll send something in the mail, addressed by hand and created just for you. I remember saying, she could send me a postcard (not wanting to be a bother). She humored me and said something like, we'll see 😉
- •There are folds and phrases'Let life surprise you'. Mission accomplished ✔️
- •And hidden compartmentsAmazing
- •And surprises!🥓&🍫 😳!!!
- •Joyous words, richly crafted in silver & gold, black & white. I'll be using these for bookmarks-hope that's ok. Need to see them often.'Life is so good' Yes it is!!!
- •OMG 😲List requests on the back. Clever.
- •A real bookmark with words to remember everyday.Be kind, be brave, be a friend and STAY CURIOUS 👏🏼👏🏼
- •Oooo! What's this?A note!
- •So personal. Such lovely wordsI barely feel worthy of them and was deeply touched. Still am. I will keep this note always. 💞
- •The attention to every detail of this gift is truly a work of art. I've never seen such precision in a handmade item as this.And I know a bit about crafting but nothing like this. Positively positive and 👇🏼 👇🏼 👇🏼 👇🏼
- •BEAUTIFUL. In every way, MelodieI am so touched and can not thank you enough. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
- •Though one more thing...There's no return address. I know for sure you did all this, for me and others, wanting nothing in return. I get that. And I'm one of those weirdos who usually sends thank you notes but since I can't, I hope this takes its place. 💌