Kiss Me Cause Apparently I'm Irish 🍀
British and Irish to be accurate 🇬🇧+ l🇮🇪
- •Had my DNA tested a few years ago. What an eyeopener! Here's the breakdown.British & Irish 31.8% , French & German 19.9%, 7% Scandinavian etc.
- •Ancestry Composition in more detail.Showing where in the world my ancestors came from. Mainly Northwestern Europe and Africa.
- •Some Southern European thrown in.My grandparents on my father's side were both German (so they claimed) but no genealogy or DNA testing was done on them or my father. So I was very surprised to find German so low and mixed with French, no less.
- •My sister did genealogy for our mother's side of the family. We know they were British. She traced us back to Chaucer. Fancy. 1-3 generations from me.More generations (2-4) to the French & German parts of me.
- •Getting further back.Many generations back for Ziberian and East African.
- •I'm still studying the Haplogroups.This essentially is trying to find the common ancestor.
- •Maternal haplogroup.Female do not have a parental haplogroup as we only have XX chromosome.
- •I could be related to Jesse James 🤠!
- •More mystery.
- •On my first reports, it stated I shared mitochondrial DNA with Henry Louis Gates, Jr. 😲Mr. Gates hosts the show specifically on this subject, Finding Your Roots, how amazing to share DNA.
- •And it's confirmed, I'm related to the cavemen-accurately called,Although I have 267 variants, it's still less than the group they've tested. Still a Neanderthal.
- •23 and Me also tests for other likely reactions or behaviors based on the results.All completely accurate.
- •More info I may add later. For instance, it says I'm likely to have curly hair. Really?Still figuring it out. All I know is I'm one of the whitest, most European peeps at 99%
- •So Kiss Me, I'm Irish 🍀100 proof DNA.
- •Update: WHEN I became who I am.Before 1680-East African, 1680-1800 Iberian added in, 1740-1830 got the Scandinavian elements, 1830-1890 Oo la la & Achtung baby and 1860-1920 add in the UK 🇬🇧