MEN IN HEELS-RANKED BY HEIGHT [#MAKELISTWEIRDAGAIN]
Inspired by @aus10 An old draft that currently seemed the appropriate kind of weird.
- •Prince5' 2"
- •Gold lamé Bootie Pumps with 4 inch gold heels
- •King Louis XIV5' 4"
- •France's "Sun King' sported the first Louboutin red heeled prototype in the famed 1701 portrait.
- •Napoleon5' 2"- 5' 6" Historians disagree-no one had a ruler? (Oh, I made a pun) He did away with heels on men's shoes and wore flats to his coronation. So contrary to popular myth, he was average height and did not wear heels, said another source.
- •Napoleon ComplexNot only a pastry, it's also a social stereotype!
- •Elton John5' 8"
- •White (and red) StripesRed and shiny silver platforms, stacked wood heels
- •David Bowie5' 10" 💫✨💫✨
- •Chunky heeled pump, Oxford design in black & white leather upper and brown & taupe striped heel.
- •David Johansen-New York Dolls6' 3" You might also know him as Buster Poindexter (on the right)-last seen on 'A Very Murray Christmas'. (Wait to view in December when you need something irreverent to watch besides "Love Actually". Not for the kids. Either of them).
- •'Dancing Backward in High Heels" Studio AlbumAlmost too perfect for my purposes.