Movie & TV Wisdom 📂
Not a catchphrase, possibly humorous always wise.
- •"A man may be the head of the house, but a woman is the neck and she can turn the head any way she wants."My Big Fat Greek Wedding
- •Sunset BoulevardSee GIF. Really wise, this one ❤️
- •"God, Idris and alimony" - RubyWhat I saw last night on Blackish. Grandma Ruby thinks Idris is 🔥too @cvlop61 https://bc.marfeel.com/amp/www.spoilertv.com/2016/10/black-ish-40-acres-and-vote-review-god.html?m=1
- •St VincentFather Geraghty - "We celebrate all the religions of the world in this room, Oliver. I'm a Catholic, which is the best of all the religions, really, because we have the most rules. And the best clothes. But among us, there is also a Buddhist, agnostic, we have a Baptist, and we have a "I don't know", which seems to be the fastest growing religion in the world."
- •500 Days of Summer"Just because she likes the same bizzaro crap you do doesn't mean she's your soul mate."
- •Stories We Tell"We're just marking time; I feel that way every garbage day." I've said this many times only its about making coffee for the following morning.
- •"I'm not going to live by their rules anymore".Groundhog Day
- •"Stop touching your face, Dave""The average person touches their face 3 to 5 times every minute. In between that we're touching doorknobs, water fountains and each other." Contagion
- •"I don't know you well enough to hurt me"Julie Christie-Heaven can Wait
- •"You can get your hands dirty without being dirty"- LutherIdris baby
- •"Friends are who you lie WITH not who you lie to"Morgan says to Chuck "Chuck"
- •"Men are all so fascinated by their own crap"- MumfordThat goes for women too.