Movies I've Seen in Theaters ALONE-Ranked
Inspired by @nantea You're SO right (no talking, all the snacks!) I'm seeing a trend here. A lot of my 'alone' choices are tearjerkers.
- 1.CinderellaI wanted NO distractions. After seeing the trailer, I went the day it opened.
- 2.Inside OutMore tears. I love this movie but 😭😭
- 3.GreaseI should write about my love for this movie. I saw it 14 times in the theatre. Second viewing was alone then it escalated from there.
- 4.Terms of EndearmentAnother one with so many tears.
- 5.The Color PurpleWas glad I was alone. So many tears.
- 6.Desperately Seeking SusanRushed right out for the soundtrack. And the clothes 😬
- 7.AmadeusAnother good one.
- 8.Vision QuestMatthew Modine waaay before Stranger Things. Another rush for the soundtrack. Madonna's 'Crazy For You' was on it. 😍
- 9.FrequencyRemember really liking this. Suspense and sweetness too.
- 10.Point BreakI had such a crush on Keanu. I've settled down but John Wick looks kinda good...
- 11.Like Water for ChocolateBeautiful, sensual. In the smallest theatre I've ever seen. 🍿