Mugs in my Cupboard and the Stories They Tell
Inspired by @karlalucia
- •The Tonight Show with Jimmy FallonGot this from the NBC store in 2014 after we went to see Jimmy Fallon. AWESOME show and experience. (Guests were Mike Myers, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Damon Albarn (Blur) and surprise bit with Jennifer Lopez doing 'Tight Pants')
- •Disneyland StarbucksBought last year during DL's 60th Anniversary. One of Starbucks "You are Here" collection.
- •Dragonfly Inn-Stars HollowGift from my husband back when we watched all the Gilmore Girls together. He also got me a Luke's Place mug I sold last year on eBay.
- •Emoji yellowDon't know where this came from but it's ready to be Sharpie marked and baked. Maybe this 😂 or 😘
- •Parks & Recreation
- •SeinfeldGot this mug at the NBC store during a visit to NYC in 2000. It's faded, stained but still functional. A favorite.
- •Starbucks ChristmasMy favorite! Yes, it was part of a Christmas gift basket I bought for myself but it isn't distinctly holiday. It's perfect #ItsJustACup
- •Zabars NYCA free gift for monthly auto ship coffee shipments. PITCH ALERT-No kidding-this coffee is phenomenal. You pay no shipping if you get 4 pounds at a time, it's no more expensive than local beans AND they always send a black & white cookie, babka or rugelach.
- •Starbucks ParisYou've probably already deduced this mug has not seen a drop of coffee or a spot of tea. It's in my little Eiffel Tower shrine. I went to Paris in 2012 and all I got was a mug 🇫🇷⚜🗼 "You are Here" collection.
- •Waldorf ApplesVintage fruit crate label designed mug. Lucas likes it. He didn't jump on the counter with any of the others. (I know, he shouldn't be up there and now you'll never eat at my house again 😁)
- •USC School of TheaterA Christmas gift from my nephew who still might have a career in the entertainment world. His minor is in Education and currently a teacher in East LA.
- •USC College of Letters, Arts, and SciencesA Christmas gift from my niece when she was at USC (before Harvard Law-yes, she's my free legal counsel now-lawyered!!)
- •CIAA gift from someone who worked there. I can't tell you who or I'd have to...
- •Starbucks travel mugSo functional but I frequently forget to bring it or when I do, forget to wash it right away 😁 Yuck.
- •Tea mugGift from BFF. A nondescript, no logo mug for a peaceful and calming cuppa tea. Sometimes it's just a chamomile kind of a day.
- •ParadisoVery pretty, generous size but absolutely no story here whatsoever. Pier 1 Imports.