My Favorite Theatrical Plays/Musicals Ranked
Now where did I put those Playbills. Note: not all seen on Broadway 🎭
- 12.Wicked - San Francisco, CA
- 11.Bye Bye Birdie -Irvine, CASaw it at my nephew's school play in Irvine. Sean played the worried father and all of 16 years old.
- 10.Daddy Long Legs - New York, NYI remember the theatre being next to Shack Shack for pre-play dinner. And a place to get a slice, AFTER the show. How was the show you might ask? Well intentioned & performed but a wee bit boring. Only two actors so it wasn't that memorable.
- 9.The Good Body- Arcata, CA
- 8.Jersey Boys - New York, NY
- 7.Santaland Diaries - San Francisco, CA
- 6.Annie Get Your Gun - New York, NY
- 5.The Music ManSaw another production here in Humboldt at the college. I knew most of the actors. It's a small town but it was very well done.
- 4.The Music Man - Fresno, CASaw it in Fresno at the Selland Area. That particular night Meredith Williams son, the playwright of the musical was there to watch his opus performed.
- 3.Waitress - New York, NY
- 2.Fiddler on the Roof - New York, NY
- 1.Chicago - New York, NYThe year 2000. Saw Chicago in NY. Both the parts of Roxie Hart & Velma Kelly were played by various dancers & singers. Jasmine Guy was the principal actress but the night we went, her understudy performed the part of Velma.