MY LEGIT REASONS FOR WANTING TO BE A CELEBRITY
- •Fly First ClassOr better yet, a private plane & on-call pilot.
- •Personal stylistBlow outs as needed. Five minute massage with my shampoo & condition.
- •Do Oprah inspired give-aways.Not just handbags & posh swag gift bags (although I would love to do that too!) but important stuff. Employ a staff who's only job would be to verify someone's need. Their refrigerator just died or they take three buses to get to work & could really use a new car. That would be 💯
- •Bypass the lines at Disneyland and WDW.Do celebrities get in free? If so, throw that in too. Jen reminded me about this MY LEGIT REASONS FOR WANTING TO BE A CELEBRITY
- •Pull a random appearance ala Bill Murray.What fun it would be to make someone's day just by showing up! Getting married? Show up at their reception. Having lunch somewhere and sending over a drink or buy their meal. More celebs should do that. Regular life can be pretty dull and you'd give somebody a story to tell for a lifetime. (Here's a link to Bill Murray sightings cause it's fun! http://www.billmurraystory.com/ AND check out the comments below-one of our own listers 'met' him 😉!
- •Unlimited Sharpies to use and then give to fans after an autograph.Anyone requesting an autograph, gets one. Don't celebrities owe their fans at least a memento?
- •And last, yeah, multiple residences.One in the mountains of Utah, a small flat on the Upper West Side, a Paris apartment and something in Vancouver BC. They don't need to be ostentatious but design to match surroundings.