MY TOP FIVE MOST ROMANTIC SCENES
I need to escape real life right now.
- •Demelza sings to Ross Poldark https://youtu.be/ZUT0qBwCXuoSeeing this short clip out of context may be confusing so here's a short set up. The upper class snobs are blown away hearing a song by the former kitchen maid, Demelza, now married to One of Them. (You kinda need to watch it right now)
- •Pride and Prejudicehttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G-1L4mHigoY&autoplay=1. The quintessential romantic scene you've probably seen but I'd be remiss not including it. (The Darcy, I Love Love Love you scene is pretty great too)
- •Love Actuallyhttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd_fcyg1Fdk You've seen it and you know you love it ❤️
- •Fever Pitch-First Datehttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DDQRhX4rxAo AKA Vomit Girl-This is REAL life romantic and it's got Jimmy Fallon
- •Atonement - Come Back to Mehttps://youtu.be/A0zQJumvou8 Not exactly the most cheerful clip but love and longing, like only the British seem to do so well.