PARTY PEOPLE YOU SEE IN EUREKA IN 2017, STILL PARTYING LIKE IT'S 1969
Ripple has been replaced by rosé. Thanks for the LR @andersun ✌🏼😉
- •'I've been a vegetarian since I was 6' dude.Brings non-GMO tahini hummus dip with homemade pita chips but when no one's looking, pops bacon wrapped chicken appetizer. Makes amends by eating red bean curd for 3 days. Mea culpa, mea culpa.
- •Nature girlLets hair go curly ✔️ White top ✔️ Sorta Slick ✔️ 'I'm with the band' ✔️ (And this would be me) 1969 mantra - Watch the fro.
- •First band.Opening act. Not taken seriously. While not booed off stage, everyone leaves to go to the can or get a beer. 1969 mantra- Live and let live.
- •Unlikely stoner.Won't smoke in public cause now he's a lawyer (real person!) 1969 mantra - Drop acid not bombs. 2017, It's only weed, man.
- •Livin' in the past.Holding on to another time-we're just not sure which one. Most likely the '90s. 1969 (1950?) mantra- Bring it home daddy-o.
- •Summer of love people.So much hugging. Lots of good vibes. Patchouli or strawberry oil. Oh, btw can you buy me a beer? 1969 mantra - Right on.
- •Food pusher.Used to push other things, now food is our drug. (Stay away from the red licorice!!)
- •Second bandThe headliners. Lots of high fives and you're sooo amazing. As my husband says, keep drinking, we sound better that way. 1969 -2017: Groovy. Guess that's hip again.
- •Moon walker. Not a Jackson.I want my MTV. Oops-wrong decade. 1969 mantra and photo - Far out man.
- •Everyone at about 4PM1969 mantra - Hell no, we won't go. 2017 - The sun's started to fade, the fog's rolling in and we're all freezing. I'm outie 5000. Peace out ✌🏼