RANDOM MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE CAR RADIO FOR 6 DAYS
Being trapped in a metal box with recycled air isn't all bad
- •Sly & the Family Stone - Hot Fun in the Summertime"County fair in the country sun" is a perfect lyric line. And it was 106° summertime hot in Dallas 🔥
- •Tracy Ullman "They Don't Know"Remember the cute video? (like a '60's British pop song where Paul McCartney shows up at the end)
- •Rick James - Sweet & Sexy ThingYou know Super Freak but S&ST is 👌
- •Hurricane - Bob Dylan1975 whoa. Getting stopped for being Black ...and the all White Jury agreed. You will cringe realizing so little has changed.
- •Smokey Robinson - Tears of a ClownWhat a voice. What a lyricist (sometimes cheesy but it's the good cheese)
- •Grateful Dead-After MidnightOn a Berkeley FM radio station at 2AM. "They butchered it" said my husband. Sorry Deadheads.
- •Willie Nelson - Always on My MindNo words. 😢
- •Temprees - I Love You, You Love meWORST. Song. Ever. Not the Barney song-that's even better than this one. Thank you, Shazam. It WAS mercifully buried in obscurity-so Cyrus was right-here you are https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3wE7e2Y-FcQ&vidve=5727&autoplay=1