'Signs' You've Listened to Hamilton TOO Many Times
Vacation. Captive in the car with maniac singing Hamilton soundtrack on repeat. Repeatedly. SO, when a street sign makes you burst into song maybe it's time to step away (and this was only in Vancouver-wait till I get home 😁😁😁)
- •Hamilton St.From map on The Lookout at the Harbour Centre
- •King George Blvd.King George seemed to have a lot of influence here on the West Coast 🇬🇧
- •Columbia St.Columbia is Hamilton's alma mater.
- •King George StationKing George station is located on an elevated portion of the Expo Line, a part of Metro Vancouver's SkyTrain
- •King George TrainVancouver Metro Skytrain
- •Hamilton on SpotifyBrowsing and this popped up. (My husband after hearing the full soundtrack twice, very nicely said, Feel like listening to the radio for a while?) Sorry dude, there is no escape 🏆🏆🏆