Starbucks Knockoff Pumpkin Bread
Starbucks charges $3.25 for ONE SLICE!! This recipe is identical in taste and texture. Only I use a bundt pan instead of loaf.
- •Preheat your oven to 350° and grease the pan.You can use butter, oil or PAM spray. I'm not posh so I use PAM.
- •Gather everything up first! ✔️Nothing more frustrating than planning on cooking something and find you're missing an ingredient.
- •Here's what you'll need.No pumpkin seeds today.
- •It helps me to measure everything out ahead of time so as not to leave something out or add too much either. Also speeds assembly.Thank you Martha Stewart. But you do you.
- •Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, spices and salt in a bowl.I use a fork. Seems to mix better that way.
- •Beat eggs, sugars and vanilla together in an electric mixer on high speed for 30 seconds.Basically to combine the wet ingredients. (Not like cookies where you need to cream the sugar into the butter)
- •Add the pumpkin, oil, and mix well.About a minute on low.
- •Add dry ingredients and mix well.Probably good to add a third of the dry ingredients at a time. I'm lazy and added it all at once so it made a little mess. Also, if using a stand mixer, you'll want to scrape the sides at least once.
- •Pour into prepared pan.It will level out in the oven but I smoothed it out a bit. 👩🏼🍳
- •Put in your pre-heated oven for 60 minutes.Test with a toothpick. If it comes out clean (no runny batter) it's done ✅. If not bake another 10-15 minutes. I find the bundt pan completely eliminates the possibility of a runny, undercooked center like I get with a loaf pan.
- •Let cool in pan at least 10 minutes.If it's too hot, the top and bottom halves will separate.
- •Invert on serving/storing dish and let cool for another 15 minutes before cutting. Should pop right out.I know you want to try it RIGHT NOW but you'll be glad you waited.
- •Cut into inch wide slicesEat while it's still warm and enjoy Day two and three. 🍞
- •Hope you'll try this and love it like I do. Likely this will be the only recipe I ever share on li.st.Pinterest is 'My Space' for recipes. 😂😂