STITCH FIX SUBSCRIPTION BOX REVIEW 👍🏼👗👠👚🎁
My fourth 'Fix' was 💯
- •What is Stitch Fix?1. GET STARTED WITH A PERSONAL STYLE QUIZ Create a style profile so your personal stylist can get to know you. 2. RECEIVE FIVE PERSONALIZED PIECES, DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR Try on & discover styles hand-picked to fit you, your budget and your style. 3. KEEP WHAT YOU LOVE, SEND BACK THE REST Only pay for what you keep; your feedback makes your next experience even better! Note: A Fix shipment is $20. It's credited back if you keep ANY of the pieces but forfeited if everything is returned.
- •My First Stitch Fix was almost perfect!The clothes were WONDERFUL!!! Two pieces-dolman top & asymmetrical knit cardigan ❤️❤️❤️ The blouse is casual but classy, a piece for all occasions. Skinny jeans 👌🏼 The statement necklace wasn't really my thing but it made a great birthday present 🎁 My thought was, this subscription is going to be my new favorite thing until...
- •Second Fix was horrid!!Boxy, white floral jacket straight out of the 90s. All it needed was shoulder pads. 😣 White cropped pants were OK but already have 3 white pair not getting much play. Peplum blouse was skin tight. My husband would have liked it.... All went back in the pre-addressed shipping bag, bada bing, and only out $20.
- •Fix #3 - Mixed reviewLoved Loved Love the Dolman knit top. I wear it everywhere. So cute, so flattering-it's a navy blue background with an abstract feather print. I kept the solid blue blouse, nice but not very exciting-haven't worn it yet-not a good sign 😑. Sent back the gray striped top, fit fine but I must have 10+ gray and/or striped tops already. I sorta regret not keeping the coral skinny jeans 😕
- •Two favorite pieces from Fix 1 & 3Both dolman tops. Fit is perfect and though prints look loud, they are just the right amount of 'look at me' but not too much 🗣
- •On to Fix #4-YES to ALL ❤️Here's what it looks like when you open it-anticipation of a fun surprise.
- •Fix #4 Styling SheetA Stitch Fix stylist is assigned to you and over time (it's assumed) she'll get to know you-ergo: better selections for you to love and to buy. Their ultimate goal but a mutual desire in the end 😍
- •A view of how it's packaged.Cue Anticipation song.
- •Liverpool Skinny PantOoooo! These look 👀 GOOD. Perfect thickness, like leggings but better. Comfortable and will go great with short lace up boots I got this summer 👌🏼
- •Oh no! Another gray top 😱Well...it has a nice drape and seems to slide over the girls making me look a bit smaller (thank you). Looks amazing with the necklace.
- •Cable knit open cardiganFits nicely, comfy with big pockets. A little Mr. Roger's Neighborhood looking but I see myself wearing it by the fire, cocoa (or cocktail 🍹) in hand doing the New York Times Crossword puzzle. 👵🏻
- •Sia Peasant TopTotally my thing, gauzy bo-ho style with orange embroidered bodice. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- •Extra gift to unwrapCool, cause if you slide it out ever so gently, it's ready to gift again. Jewelry and I have to get to know one another before we make it official.
- •Silver Filigree NecklaceSO pretty. Gonna wear it to death. Hangs just right on the collar bone-dramatic but not too showy. Not that there's anything wrong with that 😉
- •Here's the link if you're interested. 🎀