STYLE TRENDS I COULD NEVER EMBRACE
Anything you just can't abide? Inspired by @sar_marieee
- •Wide HeadbandsI look weird with no forehead.
- •Gladiator sandalsCute for some, not for me.
- •Braided bangsNot for me. The model here looks a little bewildered 😟
- •Harem PantsI just can't, even at home 😁
- •Ombré done wrongWhen ombré is really just two toned. Or a Game of Thrones episode. ⚔
- •Bell Sleeve SweaterNot gonna happen. Nope. In the September 2016 issue of RealSimple. 🙈.
- •Ashley's Orange LipstickOr maybe it's just her.
- •Under eye cat-eye?Now they're just trying to mess with us.
- •Pointy nailsI can't do it. I'm certain I will poke my eye out.Suggested by @theshome
- •Cold shoulder topsI really hate these on principle even though I see a lot of ones that are very cute despite the shouldersSuggested by @sarahgorman
- •CulottesWhy???Suggested by @autumnftw
- •Tommy Bahamas or Vinyard VinesThey are simply too perfect and take no effort. You look like a cartoon of someone wearing resort clothing.Suggested by @PassiveAggressor
- •Apparently this is for real. Turtlenecks (ICK) under dresses. WTH?Suggested by @cvlop61
- •Lace-up flysOnly Britney could pull them off. ❤Suggested by @rebeccamaepeter