THINGS I DO, NOTICE AND LOVE ABOUT li.st
This li.st thing might just catch on
- •What I do on li.st is the same for YouTubeWe all do it...you look up a Fallon lipsync sketch, then notice Emma Stone singing Pocketful of Sunshine and on & on till you look at the clock and 45 minutes is gone. When I start reading lists, I see similar lists, find an especially good one, like that writer's subjects, then read 4 or 5 of theirs and bam, an hour is gone 👍🏼😁
- •You read ALL the comments on some listsLike all 38 of them! Half the time the interactions within the comments are just as wonderful as the original list.
- •Likes, re-lists and comments show the love around here is abundant! ❤️🔁 🗣Listers are generous with their likes and feel safe saying what's on their minds. (pretty much true...some have said they carefully chose words so as not to offend)
- •Background items in a listers profile photo can be so much more revealing.Stacks of books, piles of clothes, nature settings, beaches are popular too.
- •One list a day keeps writers block away?Listers who add at least one or more lists a day. No judgement here, just an observation. And I'm guilty as well.
- •Reading one or two listers old lists with the best titles.
- •Being around smart people makes me feel smarter too