THINGS I DO, NOTICE AND LOVE ABOUT li.st VOLUME 2
Who says you can't teach an old lister new tricks? THINGS I DO, NOTICE AND LOVE ABOUT li.st
- •I always ❤️ li.st's so that BIG RED heart shows up.Instead of liking a list after you've gotten to the bottom, scroll back up to the middle. Press the little heart, bottom left, and watch the BIG heart appear to warm yours!!
- •Listing 'flow.'
- •Emoji overload & overuseThis isn't really li.st specific but related. I sometimes look at my 🕘 (recently used emoji) and try to find something new. Do we all tend to use our favorites over and over?
- •I started using 💝 emoji when I noticed @kcupcaker using it.Hope you don't mind my co-opting it. It's more heartfelt than a plain heart and it's a gift wrapped piece of love.
- •Realizing I'm as much a curator as I am a creator.Coming up with clever and unique thoughts is about equal to my li.st compilations. But I can curate the shit out of certain things.
- •li.st world or the li.st-luminatiCool and interesting strangers I've met, on a plane, as a server or salesperson, I really want to ask them, are you on li.st? It's like a secret world people don't talk about openly. But they're out there 👽
- •Judging things in lists that aren't importantI try not to. Sometimes I can totally overlook spelling, grammar goofs, (e.g. everyone's pet peeve-your, you're or yore, etc.) and punctuation. Other times I TOTALLY can not. Pedantic, occasionally, I am. (Feel free to point out any errors in my lists-I strive to be better and sometimes I need constructive criticism)
- •Two ways to view a li.stThe li.st app has lots of little options I appreciate. You can scroll up and down or across. With photos or GIFs, I like the Tinder version 🔥,sideways swipes and the better picture views.
- •If I stopped following you...
- •99% chance I'll spell li.st like this.Not sure why. It seems like it should be honored the way it was designed. Also because it shows up as a link? Idk
- •I totally get a kick out of liking and relisting li.st's, from say 2015, then watching them get a blast of activity and start trending!Because really, there are so many wonderful li.sts out there new and old listers might not have had a chance to see.
- •I didn't make a Rules li.st becauseShanaz made one that has everything I would say and did it better than I could. https://li.st/shanaz/my-rules-of-list-5cQP4bGRbbwwQKUiLJYWCM
- •Feeling free to publish a li.st without expectations.As said before-the relative EFFORT doesn't necessarily translate to a trending masterpiece. Sometimes you work hard on a li.st and it bombs. Other times, something just works. I'm pleased to have produced some trending li.sts so a calm has set in. Love this app and the people in it but if it went away tomorrow, life would still go on 😊
- •Fear of being the first person to like a li.stSometimes. Am I too eager, obvious sign of un-coolness? Maybe misunderstanding the subject, then parading my stupidity to the world? Have I joined in on a conversation meant for others? 🤔
- •Volume 3 pending.To be continued 💫