THINGS I'M INTO THIS WEEK
Inspired by @kcupcaker
- •Marbled, Swirled, and Layered: 150 Recipes and Variations for Artful Bars, Cookies, Pies, Cakes, and MoreAmazon pre-order for this luscious looking cookbook, one for me and one as a gift. Written by li.ster @eatthelove Irvin Lin. Release date November 1, 2016. Can't wait-I mean, look at that cover!! 🍰
- •Cards and gift wrap
- •Philosophy Miracle Worker MoisturizerNot that I need it or anything. I'll let you know if it works in a year or two 👵🏼
- •Fire & Light OriginalsFire & Light is hand-poured recycled glass made right here in Humboldt County, Arcata, CA. Gorgeous colors, I love these glass leaves but their hearts and stars are my favorite.
- •Halloween shopping.Love Halloween 💀 !! Found this Day of the Dead candy dish that I'm gonna cover with gummy worms. And those skeleton salad tongs. Boo. (Thank you TJMaxx)
- •Fortune's Children by Arthur T. Vanderbilt IIAudiobook. 15 discs-I'm on disc 8. The rise and fall of the House of Vanderbilt. If you're a fan of the Gilded Age, you will love this. "The Vanderbilt dynasty included misers, philanderers, gamblers, liars and perpetrators of some of the greatest scandals in American history" Google Books. I've become so fascinated with this dynasty-here's a short clip showing one of their mansions, Marble House, Versailles inspired. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ugeRpSV7ybY️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- •Zabar's Coffee and bagelsMy bimonthly delivery showed up today. 4 lbs. of coffee gets you free shipping and a food gift included. It was bagels this time but black & white cookies, rugelach or a babka have made an appearance then quickly disappear. Oy vey.