Things you discover when weeding your Garden...in order
Or "No more reasons to Procrastinate "
- 1.A teeny tiny salamander in the moist bark
- 2.Roots of lilies smell like onions
- 3.The lady that delivers my mail is a cat lover and told me she gets to retire in 9 months 😊
- 4.Star jasmine send out hundreds of vines and they're REALLY hard to pull out 😁
- 5.Brushing up against lavender bushes (when you're pulling out #4) makes your clothes smell wonderful
- 6.I forgot to put on sunscreen...
- 7.Sometimes NOT listening to music, This American Life or a podcast is nice.
- 8.A mosquito bit me. Time to come in before the word gets out to her friends.
- 9.Looking at my accomplishment today, I'm ready to start a new list of what I'll be planting next ❤️