THINGS YOU DO TO PASS THE TIME BEFORE SEEING JERRY SEINFELD'S SHOW
10 hours till show time. Highland, CA. Still wondering What Would Jerry Do? This could be a list about nothing
- •GPS Start LocationHwy 210. Should we go to Big Bear or Redlands? Redlands is closer and I'm gonna need a nap
- •Check out the Edwards MansionThe magnificent Edwards mansion was built in 1890 by James S. Edwards, pioneer citizen and citrus grower.
- •In window of The Blues-AntiquesHow does Lynyrd Skynyrd get top billing over The Rolling Stones and then we'll throw in Todd, at the bottom. No hate mail please.
- •Vintage, not vintage signsKeep Redlands Weird somehow doesn't work
- •Brazilian WaxJust a little off the side...
- •A. K. Smiley Public LibraryAdded to list of National Register of Historic places, 1976. It houses a collection of materials on native tribes in California donated by Andrew Carnegie. Impressive.
- •The Lincoln Memorial ShrineThe only Lincoln museum west of the Mississippi! Now I'm starting to feel guilty for mentally dismissing this place.
- •Inside the Lincoln ShrineDeserves another photo and last one-my battery died 😤
- •Bricks and BirchIced coffees and a chocolate cheesecake to share.
- •Nap timeExploring Redlands has exceeded all expectations. Jerry better bring it tonight-the gauntlet has been thrown