WHAT I'D EAT IF HEALTH WAS NOT AN ISSUE
Inspired by @combatdavey You got me thinking about a list in my unpublished drafts https://li.st/l/6EHvLZFGQQQGazZHX2LEqm
- •Little Debbie Peanut BarsSugar filling, greasy fake chocolate, styrofoam cookie. Come to mama 🤗
- •PeachiesCircular yellow and orange gummy candy, rolled in sugar. Road trip food.
- •Twinkies & Ding-DongsThought I'd die when Hostess went out of business but they're baaaaaack!!
- •Lucky CharmsMarshmallows!! Sugar!! I can eat 5 bowls.
- •Jack in the Box tacosNot sure you can call the filling meat exactly, in a tortilla then deep fried. They do add a few quarter inch wide pieces of lettuce so you feel better about yourself.
- •Hagen Daz Caramel Cone Ice CreamNot too terrible, milk has protein. This smells like cotton candy and tastes like nirvana.
- •Chocolate Malts from Mel's Drive-InThanks for reminding me about these babies @NumbahTwo
- •Haribo Gummi BearsSuggested by @kiraandlulu
- •German Chocolate Cake❤️❤️❤️CANNOT have this in the house. I WILL eat the whole thing.❤️❤️❤️
- •Weinerschnitzel Chili Cheese DogsAlong with everything else listed here. 😋Suggested by @HisDudeness