What the Plumber Said (to no one in particular) While Fixing the Sewer Line
- •Some grunting noisesUnintelligible going under the house. 🔦
- •What the HELL!?!Must have found that rotting squirrel carcass we've been waiting to decompose. ☠
- •You've got to be KIDDING ME!!!No one's laughing. I haven't been able to use the sink since I got back from vacation and the dishwasher is full of brown water 😖
- •Gawd DAMMIT.Always more emphasis at the end of the SENTENCE.
- •Clink. Thud. SHIT.
- •Oh NOOOOO. GAWDAMMITShould I go out there? 😁
- •Me: What smells like rotten eggs?He: Who ever did your remodel did a shitty job. (I'm sorry-do you want his name so you can go beat him up or something?) 🔩
- •Sawing noises. Thud. Boom. DAMMITHe left his flashlight under the house. Not sure why I feel responsible. Oh, good he found it.
- •Done. He's all smiles now. 💳💵💰He said not to put anything away until we're sure it doesn't leak. 💦