Wish List for Building the Perfect Friend
Getting judgmental here so read no further if you might be offended. My perfect friend is positive, knows everyday is a new beginning and above all, curious. So yes, I'm looking for another me.
- •Not a LudditeDoesn't say stuff like, "I'm on Facebook but I never like or post anything" or "Online banking isn't safe" or "I'll never text" but posts on fb all day long. And get a decent phone-stop blaming everyone else for your garbled texts...
- •Food wimps need not apply.Isn't a vegetarian, has no problem with gluten, peanuts, cilantro, mushrooms or cows milk.
- •Married OKThey can't be an ass though
- •No poor me, victim types.I am there for you, good times and bad, always. You can vent and rant and curse the fates-I'll join you. Dysfunctional childhoods, illness, death, divorce, job loss-I've had it all. BTW, inspirational memes won't fix anything. Really.
- •Likes coffee.Lots of it in the morning and occasionally a Starbucks or Peets later in the day.
- •Equally happy with fast food and fine dining.Can find something tasty at Burger King, the local microbrewery menu or The Ritz-Carlton.
- •Likes movies AND televisionNot a snob, doesn't make statements such as "I never watch TV" or I haven't rented or streamed a movie in 5 years"
- •Kind to waiters, workers and even the TSA agentsMost people are trying to do their jobs-keeping their boss happy and the customers. Can't abide rudeness by friends to clerks-a real deal breaker. And don't be a stingy tipper 😁
- •Likes beerNot required but would be nice-we could road trip across California stopping and sipping.
- •More to come...