FAVE EAST COAST BREWERIES AND THEIR BEST BEERS
If you ever make your way to the East Coast of Canada, look me up and I will take you to every single one of these breweries.
- •Welcome to the Maritimes, where beer cannot be pluralized ("Ugh, I can't believe I had 10 beer last night") and where we know our booze.
- •Alexander Keith's Brewery#1 pick: Regular Keith's is the way to go here. You'll mostly just be drinking this to fit in with the locals anyway.
- •Garrison Brewing Company#1 pick: There's a litre of Garrison Irish Red in my fridge right now. Best winter beer❄️
- •Propeller Brewing Company#1 pick: Revolution Russian Imperial Stout. Oh my god. I'm not a huge stout fan and this is my favourite beer at the moment.
- •Hell Bay Brewing Company#1 pick: Dark Cream Ale, whattup?
- •Oland Brewery (shameless self publicity, read about the company's matriarch here http://backstorymagazine.ca/2015/11/the-brewmaster-housewife-how-one-woman-started-a-beer-empire-in-her-backyard/)#1 pick: Schooner Lager. It's entirely possible this choice was made for nostalgia's sake and the beer is terrible? Maritimers confirm?
- •Picaroons Traditional Ales#1 pick: Yippee IPA came out the summer I was legally allowed to drink💕 Many, many delicious memories.
- •Pump House Brewery#1 pick: Blueberry ale. These 4-packs are my greatest accessory to every summer patio party.
- •Upstreet Craft BrewingUpstreet is brand new, so I don't have a ton of experience with them. Maybe @alys can help me out here?
- •Gahan Brewery#1 pick: Sir John A's Honey Wheat Ale. My #1 of all #1s.
- •Boxing Rock Brewing Company, ty @taylord#1 pick: Crafty Jack English Ale❤️
- •UPDATE: Tried Rare Bird Craft Beer last night#1 pick (and only one I've ever tried): Red ale, very yum.