FINAL WORDS OF MY FAVE TV SHOWS, RANKED BY HOW BADLY THEY BROKE MY HEART💔
HUGE POTENTIAL FOR SPOILERS AHEAD➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️
- 11.Parks and Recreation: I'm okay with this, it seemed like they felt it was time."You ready, babe?" - Ben "Yes, I'm ready." - Leslie
- 10.30 Rock: Couldn't have asked for anything better."So the whole show just takes place here at 30 Rockefeller Plaza. Is that right Ms. Lemon?" - Kenneth. "Yes sir, it's based on stories my great grandmother told me." - Liz's great granddaughter. "I know and I love it." - Kenneth
- 9.Rhoda: I was heartbroken as a kid during my initial viewing of this episode to learn the show was cancelled mid-season without ever receiving a proper ending."That's it! I love Benny and I'm going to marry him!" - Brenda. "And who says romance has gone out of the movies?" - Rhoda
- 8.Freaks and Geeks: Though I'm desperately sad it ended before it really even began, this is my favourite unintentional series finale."Hey mom... I'll see you soon." - Lindsay. "Okay hunny." - Jean. "I love you." - Lindsay. "I miss you already." - Jean
- 7.I Love Lucy: This is my favourite show, so I should have been a mess when it ended, but my mom assured me there were many Lucy specials to come. And there were!"Shoot if you must, this old redhead." - Lucy
- 6.Friends: One of the few of these I watched in real time with the rest of the world."Okay, should we get some coffee?" - Rachel. "Sure, where?" - Chandler
- 5.The Office: The cutaways. Pam. The picture. A flood of tears."There's a lot of beauty in ordinary things. Isn't that kind of the point?" - Pam
- 4.MASH: I may never recover."I can't imagine what this place would have been like if I hadn't found you here. I'll see you back in the States, but just in case, I left you a note." - B.J.
- 3.The Wonder Years: I need a minute."Hey, dad! Wanna play catch?" - Boy. "I'll be right there." - Kevin. But actually the whole final monologue💔 NOS.TAL.GIA.
- 2.The Mary Tyler Moore Show: Sobbing everywhere."Sometimes I get concerned about being a career woman. I get to thinking my job is too important to me. And I tell myself that the people I work with are just the people I work with and not my family. Last night I got to thinking, what is a family anyway? They're just people who make you feel less alone and really loved. And that's what you've done for me. Thank you for being my family." - Mary. 🎶It's a long way to Tipperary
- 1.All in the Family: This is love❤️"You know something, Archie? You're a pip. A real pip." - Edith