HOW TOS I ACTUALLY WANT TO READ
I'm looking at you, every magazine directed towards women. I'm done hearing about how to find my dream guy, why bananas are suddenly making everyone fat or how to properly brush my hair. Here's what I really want to know.
- •How to cook with what's in your cupboard right now instead of going to twelve different grocery stores for various food items you've never heard of
- •How to decorate your apartment with your parents' 40-year-old furniture
- •How to shop for makeup at the drugstore down the streetAnd also, how to just put on regular eyeshadow. Like, nothing fancy. The most basic stuff.
- •How to shave your legs without getting those little red bumps
- •How to dump someone who didn't cheat on you or set your dog on fire, but who's kind and just isn't your type
- •How to make good investments/A guide for first time stock market investors/How to manage stocksThe contrast between financial articles written for magazines aimed toward men and those aimed at women is out of control. More often than not, women's articles preach how to save money and men's explain how to make more through investments. Odd.
- •How to find the best plugins/widgets for your Wordpress site
- •How to gain confidence WITHOUT CHANGING EVERYTHING ABOUT THE WAY YOU LOOK
- •Wouldn't it be cool if we were told we could just live our lives, be ourselves AND be happy?!
- •Don't get me started about the features/interviewsASK HER SOMETHING THAT MATTERS. LET HER BE THE INSPIRATION SHE IS.