I WANT TO FEEL HAPPY
Channeling these memories in order to do just that
- •When my cat sometimes forgets to keep her tongue inside her mouth.
- •When taking a super hot bath and I can see the steam rise from the water and my body. Comfy, cozy, happy.
- •Surprise cupcakesSurprise wine. Surprise beer. (Surprise all food/candy/alcohol).
- •Seeing my very small home province appear in national/international news.
- •When I have time to read an entire book in one day.Also, a surprisingly good twist, enjoying a recommendation I wasn't expecting to like, or getting good reviews on a book I recommended to another.
- •Getting out winter clothes and finding money in last year's coat.
- •When I'm tipsy and decide to write something that I proceed to believe is brilliant for the next few hours.It never is, but for a few moments I'm always pleased with myself.
- •The smell of a newly cleaned room/apartment.
- •A super lazy, slightly hungover trip to the beach/waterfront/lake.
- •Hearing a song, out of nowhere, that takes my brain to a happy memory.
- •Speaking with someone I love and who loves me back.Most of the time, this is all it takes.