PLEASE MAKE ME HAPPY AND TELL ME YOUR GUAC RECIPE??
- •It's kind of too late since I'm sitting here eating avocado I mashed up with a fork and mixed with lemon juice😐
- •While this mixture is always delicious, I wouldn't mind trying something with a bit more going on.
- •What's your go-to guacamole recipe??
- •Omg I love fresh guacamole! This is what I usually do.1 avocado, 1/4 onion chopped (if you want), 1/2 serrano pepper (can use jalepeno instead), chopped cilantro, lots of lime juice, salt and pepper (can use cayenne powder instead). I love mine extra limey 👌🏽Suggested by @shainadesai
- •I cut up a little red onion and some tomato and put it in a bowl. Then in the food processor I chop up a garlic clove, two avocados, salt, pepper, lime juice and a small can of green chilies(not traditional but jalapeños are a little too hot for me in guacamole) until smooth. Then I mix with the tomato and onion and some cilantro if you like it.Suggested by @jennifergster
- •Hello! So first you take some avo, then add lemon juice, garlic powder, tabasco sauce, salt, pepper, fresh parsley if you have it and a tiny bit of sour cream if it doesn't repulse you!Suggested by @aliciamcelhaney
- •Ok there is only one right answer to this question and let's stop pretending there isn't. First you make pico de gallo (dice 5 firm Roma tomatoes, 1 small onion, 2 jalapeños, 1 bunch of cilantro, and generous squeeze of lime, salt to taste). Then you mash a few avocados on a plate with a fork. Then you fold in the pico. Done.Suggested by @ashleygsiler
- •Mash up some avo. Pour in a good supermarket salsa. 3 mins! Hours of winSuggested by @keith