SONGS THAT MAKE ME CRY
Sometimes you just gotta fall apart to feel better, you know?
- •With A Little Help From My Friends - Joe CockerThe true reason why I got into The Wonder Years. A good theme song can do wonders.
- •America - Simon and Garfunkel
- •Vienna - Billy JoelOh lord😭
- •Still Crazy After All These Years - Paul Simon
- •The Book of Love - Peter GabrielWithout fail, this murders my heart.
- •All I Want - Kodaline
- •God Only Knows - The Beach BoysA former love of my life used to sing this to me. It stings to listen to, but in a good way? If that's a thing?
- •Sleep - Eric Whitacre
- •Angie - The Rolling StonesMy namesake. I cry every time I hear it. No exception.
- •Daniel - Elton John
- •Gravity - Sara BareillesIt's crazy how music can help you through a breakup. Not my usual style, but it gets me.
- •Hide and Seek - Imogen Heap
- •Waiting for my Real Life to Begin and I Just Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You - Colin Hay
- •Do You Realize - The Flaming Lips
- •The Story - Brandi CarlileCan't even talk about it.