THE BENEFITS OF ASMR
Fellow insomniacs - give this a shot!
- •I've always had trouble sleeping and can often lie awake for hours in bed before my mind finally relaxes enough to drift off.
- •This is something I've struggled with for years and tried everything I could to fix without medication.
- •Until one day I heard about ASMR (autonomous sensory meridian response)
- •It's often described as a tingling sensation beginning in your scalp that is triggered by soft voices or by watching someone perform a menial task.It's like that feeling you get when someone brushes your hair or tickles your back, you know?
- •So this feeling doesn't really happen for me, BUT I find it affects me in an even better way - it puts me to sleep!And if I'm having a particularly anxious day, it can sometimes aid in calming me down and relaxing my mind when it won't shut off.
- •At first it seems strange, listening to fingernails tapping, pages turning or crinkling paper.
- •And to some people it will probably remain strange.
- •But for those of us lucky enough to reap the benefits of ASMR, it's most certainly a godsend.
- •So if you have trouble sleeping, give ASMR videos a try and let me know how it goes💤😴I recommend WhispersRedASMR or GentleWhispering on YouTube.