TV EPISODES I COULD WATCH 1000 TIMES
This list is virtually unending, but these are some of my favourites.
- •30 Rock "Live Show" and "Live from Studio 6H"I'll watch any show that were aired live over and over again. I remember loving Alec Baldwin in the Will & Grace live episode too!
- •Cheers "Showdown"The kiss!
- •Mary Tyler Moore "Love is All Around" and (obviously) "Chuckles Bites the Dust"There are so, so many more. Remember the time Lou and Rhoda dated for a minute? That was weird.
- •The Office's "Niagara"Because it was an hour long and because Jim and Pam's romance is kind of unrivalled.
- •The musical episode of Scrubs**The musical episode of any show ever.
- •The Mindy Project "Harry & Sally"/"Harry & Mindy"
- •Freaks and Geeks "I'm with the Band"I wanted Nick and Lindsay to make it way too much.
- •Parks and Recreation "Telethon"But also any episode with Megan Mullally please.
- •Bewitched "A is for Aardvark"Darrin is bestowed with witch powers! What could go wrong?!
- •Seinfeld "The Bris"I think I have actually seen this one 1000 times. Probably one of the weirdest Seinfelds?