TV EPISODES I NEVER WANT TO SEE AGAIN
BECAUSE THEY'RE TOO SAD!!! *Contains spoilers; old spoilers, but spoilers nonetheless*
- •Futurama dog episodeCan't talk about it.
- •The Office "Goodbye Michael""Hey, will you guys let me know if this ever airs?" Ahhh.
- •ParenthoodI can't really even pinpoint an episode, but Kristina's arc with cancer was the most heartbreaking, sob-infested Netflix binge.
- •The Scrubs when Brendan Fraser's character diesRewatching this and knowing what happens is like punching yourself in the face.
- •Jen in Dawson's CreekBUT SHE HAD A BABY. AHHHHH.
- •The Sybil episode of Downton AbbeyALSO HAD A BABY. Nope.
- •The one with Marshall's dad in How I Met Your MotherHeart. And. Soul. Crushing.
- •Cheers "Coach"Woody was a great replacement, but I always missed Coach.
- •Grey's AnatomyEpisodes 1-forever. I cry every time.
- •Any episode of Scandal that talks about Jerry Grant Jr.Rowan is the worst.
- •Most finale episodesI can never get over that these people spent the last few years of their lives together AND IT'S ALL OVER NOW. Golden Girls finale? UGH. Mr. Feeny, "Class dismissed?" Enough said.
- •There are so many more, but I'm crying now so I have to stop.