WHY NEW YEAR'S EVE AND ROMANCE GO HAND-IN-HAND
But not just for the obvious reasons.
- •There's a weird feeling in the air a few days a year, like everything is about to change.
- •And it's here again!
- •Those bad habits we all have? Here is a chance to get rid of one or two.
- •Have something you've been dying to say to someone? Write it down, give them a call, TELL THEM!
- •What about that dream you've been thinking about or the goal you've set? Stop thinking! Take the first step!
- •Of course these are all things that could be accomplished any day.
- •But the idea that millions of other people are also taking the first steps toward accomplishing a new resolution is so incredibly romantic.
- •New Year's Eve has somehow become about a relationship had with another person.
- •But what I've seen from everyone's lists of resolutions is that, at its core, it's a day for ourselves.
- •I think it's something we all need.
- •This yearly push to face our fears and make the changes we need to make.
- •Who doesn't need a little help moving forward sometimes?
- •For figuring out what's missing in our lives or what it's time to change.
- •What's more romantic than a day like that?💞