there are too many, here are my top 5
- •Harry Potter Series || JK RowlingNeed this be explained? "You're a witch, JK Rowling" you have so many people under your spell
- •The Perks of Being a Wallflower || Stephen ChboskyRaw and beautifully written also, the book recommendations.
- •More Than This || Patrick NessThe best mixture of mystery, thriller and dystopia
- •Carry On || Rainbow RowellBetter than Fangirl, if you can believe it. Also, who doesn't love gay wizards?
- •We Were LiarsThe formatting, the setup, the plot twist, Everything.