Observations made at an Airport
questioning the sanity of those at airports
- •That woman who wore 4-inch stilettosAnd then took them off for security.
- •The people who let their children roll around on the floorDIRTY SHOES HAVE SET FOOT THERE. It is unsanitary.
- •Can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that there are 4 Tim Horton's in one tiny airportAND a Starbucks. The coffee obsession of the general population has gotten out of hand.
- •The aging demographicNot to say I wasn't aware of it prior to today, but it was only at the airport that I realized just how many senior citizens there are. And how our economy is doomed. More so than it already is.
- •The sound of suitcases rolling on the ground is incredibly calmingIt will be sorely missed