Things I Do When Staying at My Parents That I Would Never Do Otherwise
I spend a good chunk of my year spending time at my parents. Being an unmarried teacher I have lots of breaks and use the time to mooch free groceries 2500 miles outside of Los Angeles
- •Wear clogs out of the house. I am currently waiting for a bang trim, piggy backing on my dads appointment. He's retired and makes 6 p.m. haircuts on a Tuesday.
- •Wear yoga pants as regular pants and see no issue with it. Black is slimming.
- •Eat. Constantly. It's not my fault my parents stock the kitchen with all my favorite childhood foods.
- •Go natural when it comes to make up. Los Angeles requires it even for the grocery store.
- •Watch the news. The news makes me angry and I prefer to read it. My parents have the tv on a timer for the news. Not really but it wouldn't surprise me.
- •Find random things in the trash. Me: why is this in the trash? Sister: dad found it, didn't know what it was. Me: it's the inside of the DustBuster.... Maybe we should put it back together?
- •Watch football. I have a strong dislike for football. I like jigsaw puzzles. It's a good excuse to not watch football.
- •Drink bottles of wine. Plural. Anywhere else? I sip at best.