Things to Do When There's No Cable/Wifi
(Idea from @rowanblanchard). Currently, I have no cable or wifi/internet at my house. So here's a list of things to do to let the time pass:
- 1.First of all, if you have data to use for your phone, turn it on!
- 2.Use your phone!Just be on your phone and do random stuff. Play games, be on social media apps, download more apps/games, etc. (as long as you have data and you use it). Just let time pass..
- 3.Play on your DS/3Ds (etc.; if you have one)!Go on your DS, etc. and play fun games that you love. Just choose fun/random games and let time pass..
- 4.Play on your Wii (if you have one)!Get on your Wii and play games that you think are fun. Or even grab your folks and play all together!
- 5.Play with your siblings!Grab your sisters/brothers and have a blast by playing board games or anything you want, just letting time pass.
- 6.Draw!Just grab a sketchbook and start doodling away. Use a variety of colors and just have fun! Make your masterpiece colorful and special by adding glitter (or anything you can think of). Let your imagination soar!
- 7.Write a story!Get out a journal of some sort and just start creating your own story. Let your imagination soar with this as well! Be as creative as you can get and just start scribbling away!
- 8.Write in your diary!Grab your diary/journal and start writing your secrets, etc. Even write about your daily adventures/experiences. Example: dear diary, ... Write about your personal thoughts and feelings as well!
- 9.Read a book!Grab a book and start reading. Grab one that interests you and just sit down and enjoy it! Just let time pass..