Make These Pumpkin Pancakes With No Fancy Ingredients or Skills
The other day I made a recipe that required me to use one and one-fourth cans of pumpkin. What do you do with 3/4s used can of pumpkin the next day? Make these pumpkin pancakes
- 1.Google pumpkin pancakes and pick this one.This one won my google search because it was super simple and I had everything handy. http://allrecipes.com/recipe/235535/simply-pumpkin-pancakes/
- 2.Gather ingredients1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, 1/4 cup white sugar, 2 teaspoons baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 1 cup milk, 1/2 cup pumpkin puree 1 egg, beaten + 1 tablespoon vegetable oil to use in pan
- 3.Sift dry stuff together.
- 4.Whisk wet stuff in separate bowl.That means the egg, milk and pumpkin.
- 5.Add wet stuff to dry stuff.Stir until all combined, but don't over stir.
- 6.Heat a non stick pan with a little bit of oil.
- 7.Drop ladlefuls of batter into pan.
- 8.When batter bubbles slightly in pan, flip pancakes.Cook until both sides are golden.
- 9.Serve with warm maple syrup.Don't skip warming up the syrup. It matters.