5 PHOTOS ON MY PHONE, CHOSEN AT RANDOM
- •Based off the background, I think I'm at a Halloween party where I dressed as Stevie Nicks. My eye shadow looks great though.
- •If you ever go to the Broad, take the stairs when you head back down to the first floor. You'll find that they just have a ton of art work stored for the next rotation, totes casual. Apparently this fascinates only me.
- •Another Halloween photo. I went to Honeycut in DTLA and ran into this great dude dressed as the Weeknd. He committed to the role and I had to take a selfie.
- •This is an old photo from last year, I think? Yet for some reason it's still on my phone. I debuted my amazing Marge Simpson top at Good Times at Davey Wayne's. Blurry but still great.
- •This photo is from when I was in New York and I asked the staff at our hotel if I could get another blanket because I'm a child of Southern California and cannot handle 50 degree nights. They gave me this amazing camel colored blanket that I turned into a Kardashian-inspired coat. Pretty sure I nailed it.