Grey's Anatomy Deaths Ranked by How Hard I Cried
1st is most, 2nd is second most, etc. Individual patients who were only there for an episode or so are gonna get their own list.
- •Lexie GreyThe definition of "deserved better". Lexie was an angel and I miss her so much.
- •Denny DuquetteShonda did me so dirty with this one. He was supposed to survive and marry Izzie and be happy!!!! So unfair.
- •Mark Sloan"Lexie is waiting for me" might be one of the saddest lines from the entire show. Mark was such an amazing father and it killed me that he never got to see Sofia grow up.
- •George O'Malley007!! He just wanted to be a great surgeon, and he was well on his way. I was inconsolable when George died.
- •Derek ShepherdDerek isn't higher on the list because I got NO time to grieve for him. His death was so anticlimactic! If only they had just done the goddamn head CT. Ugh.
- •Charles PercyOkay so Charles was a complete tool while he was alive, and I wasn't exactly sorry to see him go, but his death was brutal. I'm pretty sure you're heartless if you didn't cry at this.
- •Adele WebberPoor Adele. She was always so good to Richard, and really had it tough at the end.
- •Everyone else