Favorite Movies in No Particular Order
I take after my queen @mindy with my affinity for romantic comedies and romance movies.I also have 3 superhero movies thrown in there for good measure though.
- •X-Men First Classthe movie that made me love superhero movies. highkey wish I was a mutant and I was a student at Professor Xavier's School for the Gifted.
- •X-Men Days of Future PastIt's the second one in the franchise and I love it so much too. Quicksilver is my Bae and I want to be with him so bad also pretty highkey.
- •X-Men ApocalypseI don't know what you were expecting. This movie came out last Friday and I saw it twice last weekend. It's just so good! I love all the new young characters of Jean Gray, Scott Summers, and Nightcrawler! And Quicksilver literally killed it again! So good!
- •Pride and Prejudice (2005)this is one of my moms favorite movies too and I grew up watching it. It's so magnificent and the music is so good and I live the story and the romance between Darcy and Elizabeth.
- •Les MisérablesI love this movie so much I cry. This is probably my all time fave ever but I don't want to jump the gun. I love the music and the stories and just everything about this movie makes me cry. I'm not a cryer in movies but I cry 3 times every time I watch this movie.
- •West Side StoryI love the story of Romeo and Juliet and I love this imagining of it and the music is gorgeous and it makes me feel so lovey dovey. I love it!
- •CluelessSo much fun and a Jane Austen inspired film. It shows that people are multi dimensional with likes and dislikes and that just bc Cher is beautiful and loves to shop doesn't mean she's dumb.
- •When Harry Met SallyI love this movie bc of how romantic it is. It makes me wish I had my own Harry who loves me bc I like things the way I like them.
- •Love ActuallySo good. Also love it for the romance aspects. Just so cute and not all the stories have a happy ending or even clear endings but that's okay.